For a more detailed, PDF/Word version (e.g. with dates), please contact me
· Embedded systems software, firmware, and hardware development (analog and digital) RTOS (e.g MQX, FreeRTOS), and ‘No OS’ (bare metal). ARM and other CPUs.
· Industries: Automotive, Oil and Gas, Scientific, Defense, BioMedical, Law Enforcement, Security, Consumer
· Embedded CPU experience: ARM, Atmel, ST Micro STM32, Atmel SAM, Renesas IoT (RZ-A1H), Espressif IoT (ESP32), Azure/MT3620 IoT, NXP/Freescale Vybrid VF65/i.MX6/Kinetis K60/S12/S12X Families, Renesas RZ/A1H, ARM IP (Xilinx Zynq-7000), FPGAs , 8051 (e.g. Silicon Labs C8051F060, ‘F500, Cypress FX2), Rabbit Semi, XPORT, MicroBlaze, Nios II, PicoBlaze, Cypress PSoC/CapSense, CY7C68013 FX2, IA32, x64, ARM926EJ-S, IPL (Itanium), PowerPC IP (Xilinx Vertex), 68000-series, etc.
· Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) and frameworks (e.g. IAR, Keil, Atmel Studio, Atmel Studio Framework, e2studio, ESP-IDF, PlatformIO, MPLAB, TruStudio, STM32CubeIDE, Mbed, AWS-IoT/Azure-IoT), analog to digital converters (ADCs) and digital to analog converters (DACs), instrumentation opamps, analog filters, power supplies, etc. Hardware debugging tools (Logic Analyzers, Digital O-scopes, etc). Integrated National Instruments products into data acquisition projects. SPI, I2C, I2S, SCI, Flash and F-RAM Devices, MEMS Devices, Accelerometers, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, bootloaders (CANbus and wireless), firmware updates over wired and wireless (OTA), etc
· Hardware design, schematic capture, and PCB layout using various PCB layout tools, fabrication, prototyping, and testing – analog and digital. Matlab/Octave/FFT. Implemented and used AES-256 encryption. Good understanding of TCP/IP
· Develop firmware/hardware for Automotive Non-invasive Human Tissue Alcohol Detection System (with haptic feedback). Design hardware/firmware for data acquisition in automotive environment. Developed communications protocols and parsers. Firmware also monitored and controlled the system’s power supplies. Utilized CAN2.0A/B for comm between modules.
· Automotive HMI with touch sensing and haptic feedback with LIN communications
· Strong Linux/Unix application and firmware development background. Principal/Lead Linux system engineer for embedded systems for clients. Bring up Linux on bare metal. U-Boot configuration, Device Tree, etc. Kernel-space and user-space development: Develop device drivers and programs for Linux x86/x64/ARM/other platforms (Ubuntu, RedHat, Debian, Centos, uClinux, Yocto Project, etc), various UNIXes. Linux Kernel Porting to ARM CPUs and PowerPC
· Medical Device system development. Includes Covidien tumor ablation device and 21CFR devices for other companies. Connect embedded systems to Windows PCs (.NET, etc). Create Windows programs to control/monitor embedded systems
· Mobile phone device hardware and software integration (small LCD/touchscreen panels, LED backlight controllers, etc) to baseband processors. Understanding of video (e.g. YUV/YCbCr/JPEG) formats
· Flutter and Dart for iOS and Android development
· Port Linux kernel to ARM CPUs using GNU ARM toolchain, Realview Development Suite, and hardware debuggers
· Cisco IOS configuration. (RADIUS, ATM, AAA, TACACS, Line Cards, Frame Relay, BGP, OSPF, RIP, access lists, etc). IP routing and security concepts – designed and managed ISP network edge-to-edge
· Lead and mentor other engineers in same and different teams, local and remote
· Implement security in embedded devices (IoT, etc)
· Manage external vendors of equipment, parts, services, and development services for product development and support
· Cloud Automation Development: Developed distributed Cloud Automation Infrastructure (‘AI’) for Hewlett-Packard’s Storage Division. Written primarily in Python and Perl with , JSON, YAML, XML. Automated OS install on bare metal. Integrated with HP QC and HP ALM. Used for distributed tests of the HP iBRIX storage product family. Familiar with OpenStack
· Developed VMware Labman interface for cloud automated testing on Linux and Windows VM Clusters
· Developed automated build systems on both Linux and Windows. Developed Automated Fault Injection utilities via OA, iLO, SNMP, XML. Automated operating system installs on bare metal via PXEboot, iLO, OA
· Develop device drivers, applications, systems, admin tools, and boot scripts using C/C++, Python, PowerShell, Perl, shell, C#, bash, ksh, csh, sh, awk, tcl, sed, etc. in Linux, System V, Solaris, SunOS, IRIX, AIX, in Server and Embedded Systems
· ASTQB / ISTQB Certified. Software Testing and Hardware Testing. Develop automated test suites and harnesses to allow other developers to test code before check-in
· Release Management and Source Code Control (SVN, Git). Integrated Quick Test Pro (QTP) into the HP’s AI cloud.
· SQL Database application development
· UNIX/Linux packaging (swinstall, installp, rpm, etc.) for programs, libraries, device drivers, etc
· Develop hardware using FPGAs and CPLDs (Xilinx and Altera) and other Programmable Logic Devices. SPI, I2C development experience using RTL and physical and soft CPUs
· Applications development for USB on PC/Windows/Linux host and embedded, On-The-Go (OTG)
· Education: Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (MSEE), Agile Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
Gyan Technologies, Cheyenne, Wyoming
o Numerous Clients in Automotive (e.g. Takata, automotive-industry DADDS program), Oil and Gas (Welldog), Scientific, Defense, BioMedical (Bio-Rad, Medtronic), Law Enforcement, Security, and Consumer industries. Developed in-house embedded OS. Develop system software, tools, embedded hardware and firmware for clients.
o Implemented systems using RTOS (e.g. FreeRTOS, MQX, Bare Metal/NoOS)
o Implement Espressif ESP32 IoT for remote data gathering.
o Schematic Capture and PCB layout using Mentor Graphics Expedition PCB, Cadence OrCAD, Eagle PCB. Digital and Analog
o Incorporate LCD/touchscreen LCD panels, mobile phone camera (YUV / YCbCr 4:2:2, 4:0:0 sub-sampling and JPEG video), and LCD/Camera controller into instrument for DoD. Utilized knowledge of digital color spaces to transfer images and video from camera to LCD controller to the LCD panel (RGB 5:6:5, etc) and to a host embedded pr
o ocessor. Designed and routed PCB hardware interface to LCD/touchscreen panels. Utilized mobile-phone components (e.g. 2.2 inch and 1.8 inch LCD panels and touchscreens) in microBGA packages. Incorporated LED backlight controllers and wrote software to control the LCD/touchscreen backlight.
o Firmware downloads over wired and wireless (OTA)
o Develop inter-processor communications via dual-port RAM by directly manipulating MMU tables and registers.
o Develop FPGA configurations using Verilog/VHDL for Xilinx / Altera / Lattice FPGAs and CPLDs (e.g. Zynq, Spartan, Virtex, MachXO/MachXO2 and Stratix).
o Implement security in Linux and Windows systems as well as in network routers, edge-to-edge.
o Develop user collaboration tool on iOS and Android using Flutter and Dart
o Involved in development for 21CFR certification of devices.
o Lead, Mentor, and Work closely with other engineers to specify, develop, debug, test, and deploy systems.
Takata, DADSS, etc (multiple companies in the Automotive Industry)
Principal Senior Firmware and Hardware Engineer (Contractor)
o Designed, wrote firmware and designed hardware for Human-tissue non-invasive Alcohol Detection system.
o Principal firmware engineer. Led and mentored others engineers local and at remote sites across the country.
o Developed distributed environment controlling laser arrays, reading many sensors, controlling actuators. I2S, I2C, CANbus, LIN, SPI, Flash and F-RAM devices, SD Cards, CANbus, LIN, etc.
o Developed CANbus boot loaders that allowed firmware updates over CAN. Developed power supply controllers.
o Developed hardware for the Automotive Environment. Developed command parsers.
o Configure ADCs, DACs, amplifiers, lasers, TEC Coolers, thermistors, other sensors, etc.
o Developed controls for reading various sensors with haptic feedback, MEMS Devices, power supply control, etc in real time in a distributed-CPU environment for major automotive manufacturers. Interfaced embedded systems to Windows (C#).
o Developed, installed, tested, and deployed systems in actual automobiles.
o Collaborated very closely with other engineers on the projects.
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Oakland, CA
Senior Firmware and Hardware Engineer (Contractor)
o Developed adapters (hardware and firmware) for stepper motors. Implemented quadrature decoders, etc. to control stepper motor-controlled valves for HPC (high-pressure chromatography). Incorporated Trinamic stepper motor controller chips into the design and wrote firmware for same. Developed C#.Net (Visual Studio) R&D applications for R&D, testing, control.
o Delivered valve replacement interface hardware and firmware –save the company thousands of dollars on each unit.
o Incorporate ARM modules (e.g. Boundary Devices SOMs) into medical products. Load Uboot and Linux custom images to SD card and boot it (Yocto Project) with attached display for touchscreen control of medical instruments. Develop custom Yocto UBoot and Linux images. Utilized QT5 and QT Creator.
Metrohm / Snowy Range Instruments, Laramie, WY
Senior Firmware and Hardware Engineer (Contractor)
o Principal/Lead Linux Embedded Engineer: Deployed Embedded Linux and MQX concurrently on the same platform in NXP ARM multi-hetero-core (A5 + M4) environment. Used QT5/QT Creator GUI development environment. Utilized galvanometers and stepper motors to precisely position mirrors to direct lasers for remote sensing of contaminated surfaces. Developed systems for BLDC motors. Used Schematic Capture and PCB Layout tools.
o Utilized galvanometers and steppers to precisely position mirrors for lasers.
o Developed encryption to secure IP rights in hand-held ARM Linux devices and assisted others to deploy it. Wrote encryption applications utilizing accelerated hardware (C), on Linux, and on Windows (Python).
o Implemented security via AES-256 on-board encryption engine, SSH, etc in embedded systems.
o Added Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module to system and configured Linux device drivers for it.
o Developed Raman and other Spectrometer Products. USB Device development and OTG.
o Mentored other team members in new product and other technology. Managed Vendors and external development partners
Hewlett-Packard, HP Storage (“StorageWorks”) Division, Fort Collins, Colorado
Systems/Software Engineer V / SW Engineer QA III
o Architect and developer of HP Automation Infrastructure (“AI”) built around VMware ESX / Labman and HP MSA and EVA storage arrays - HP Storage iBRIX product family. Wrote extensive infrastructure framework to automatically provision, deploy and manage VM clusters and physical machines in the “cloud”, established communications between the system and users, provided Network control, and automatically undeploy and unprovision resources. Automatic clusters suspend / poweroff in case of error and save state for manual analysis. Set up and managed system datastore on top of HP’s MSA and EVA storage products. Created distributed resource pools of components (VMs, physical servers, iSCSI storage, networks, test suites) for automatic provisioning. Infrastructure in the AI was built dynamically from these components based on high-level abstraction description. Users could choose which components to use based on datastore (if user didn’t care, it was chosen automatically), etc.:
o Developed system to set up and manage clusters (or just single machines) via scripts supplied by users. AI supports user scripts written in Python, Perl, C/C++, and Java. Used SWIG locally or on remote machines (physical and virtual). Used STAF (Software Testing Automation Framework – OpenSource) extensively. Adaptable to any test harness. The AI also used many other OpenSource projects. Generate extensive reports. Wrote facilities to automatically write results to MySQL, email reports, schedule resources and deployments, etc. Designed high level description file formats for provisioning abstraction, testing, and other purposes. Facilitated meetings between teams/groups. Developed presentations for management.
o Developed automated OS install on bare metal and VMs
o Developed major sections of the AI including the scheduler, VM interfaces, Cron, Resource Scheduler/Manager, Network Control, user command line interfaces, user configuration files’ format, checkpointing, logging/debugging, etc. Works with both Virtual and physical machine clusters. Developed VMware Labman interface for automating suites on VM Clusters (Linux and Windows). Designed and wrote facilities to automatically generate and email reports. Used with many third-party testing harnesses (such as QA run, fsSmoke, Mantis) and facilitates working with other test harnesses. Designed to be able to test pretty much any kind of product, software or hardware.
o The AI saved hundreds of man-hours per month by creating automated Windows parallel build environment. This allowed product builds to be completely automated for multiple users simultaneously. Used Cygwin and OpenSSH and leveraged work done by others. Shared this configuration so other engineers could use it as a template for their own build servers.
o This saved developers (automated testing) and managers (automated reporting) time and frustration by automating tests via a web interface written using EXT JS.
o Collaborated with QA developers to deploy File System Smoke Test Harness (“fsSmoke”) in a virtual environment using the AI Framework. Collaborated with QA Developers to migrate their test harnesses to the AI.
o Developed automated Fault Injection utilities and tasks for the team’s Automated Infrastructure (AI). In addition to allowing all developers and managers to more easily perform and track regression testing, these allowed control of Ethernet and Fibre Channel (FC) Network switch ports and controlling power to individual blades and servers using HP’s OA (Onboard Administrator), iLO (Integrated Lights Out) via SNMP, XML scripts, TCL, Expect and Perl.
o Integrated with HP QC and HP ALM.
o Release Management and Linux RPM packaging builds for complex product. Installed and administered Bugzilla. Automated QTP (Quick Test Pro) in HP’s AI.
o Convert legacy test harnesses to local requirements for HP Storage Division’s needs
o Wrote extensive product documentation for both users and developers. Collaborated with others to review manuals.
o Developed programs using TCP/IP sockets.
o Led Wipro contractor team.
o Lead/guide other technical team members in various projects: phone calls (remote sites), F2F meetings, emails, wrote documentation. Interviewed new candidate for hire, etc. Traveled to other company sites for technology transfers and training.
o Gave presentations and demonstrations to other engineers at the Fort Collins and other HP Campuses. Helped other engineers, local and remote, by phone calls and writing example code for them – mentoring.
o Mentored other engineers. Mentored new/incoming members of the team. Assisted other engineers resolve issues with their projects. Wrote and distributed procedures (“How-Tos”) on subjects for own team, other teams, and entire division. Fixed other engineers’ issues with their Linux and Windows development and test environments. Maintained team’s Linux servers and fixed server and network problems to keep the team productive. Taught other engineers how to use new features in our products, etc. Help decide with team members do which tasks, etc.
o Extensive Linux application development (bash, ksh, csh, sh, awk, tcl, sed, expect, C, C++, Perl, Python, Java, etc)
o Constant collaboration with other teams in the US and internationally. Gave technology presentations.
o Became very familiar with HP Storage Cluster products. Set up and tested SAN/NAS arrays. Config iSCSI disks to Linux systems. Collaborated with other developers to review test scripts and suites.
o Developed SNMP tools for controlling Ethernet Switches, power, and other devices.
o Set up and tested performance of InfiniBand network for iBRIX cluster using InfiniBand switches. Setup and administer team development and testing servers.
o Developed Kickstart (PXE Boot scripts/configurations for bare metal installation automation) configs for Linux and Windows OSes for various HP teams and helped the teams deploy them.
Broadcom / Precision Tech, Fort Collins, Colorado
Senior Firmware / Hardware / Software / Electrical Engineer
o Ported Linux kernel and system to ARM-based chip (ARM926EJ-S MCU) and Broadcom board that booted from flash, executes in place (XIP) and uses a small amount of RAM. Targeted for a fingerprint sensor. Board Bring-up from bare metal to operational Linux command line via BusyBox, etc. Project Leader.
o Created x86 Linux embedded systems with optical drive boot (no hard drive). Developed builds and scripts to assist embedded system bring up. Incorporated graphics, etc onto read-only filesystem.
o Managed vendors
Medtronic/Covidien, Longmont, Colorado
Senior Hardware/Firmware/Software Engineer (Contractor)
o Code Reviews for Embedded Systems written in C. Reviewed embedded software for a multi-cpu system according to Covidien’s internal coding standards for Tumor Ablation Products.
Hewlett-Packard, Fort Collins, Colorado
Advanced Telephony Compute Architecture (ATCA) Embedded Systems and Test Engineer:
o Embedded systems programming (Linux), qualification, and testing on x86/x64, ARM CPU systems, and CPU blades. Develop C programs, Linux shell, and Perl/Expect scripts for short- and long-term testing. Setup/Provide necessary internal Linux infrastructure internal and external to ATCA chassis for PXEbooting, DHCP, etc for development, debugging, and testing. Develop user interface to PXEboot various operating systems in specific slots. Qualify/verify that vendors’ ATCA components (Shelf Managers, Ethernet Switches, PEMs, Chassis, CPU blades, etc) conform to PCMIG specifications and interoperate with each other. Found numerous defects in vendors’ ATCA components and reported these in HP’s internal ABE Defect Tracking System. Developed programs using TCP/IP sockets.
Welldog, Laramie, WY
Principal Firmware and Hardware Engineer (Contractor)
o Successfully delivered and deployed working system firmware. Developed 100% of the firmware for down-hole spectrometer for Oil and Gas industry. Debugged hardware for in-house developed equipment that was sent 3,000 – 5,000 feet down a well hole (harsh environment).
o Led development of Raman Spectrometers using embedded CPUs, CPLDs Xilinx CPLDs.
o Wrote bare-metal “OS”. Use PID control techniques to control Peltier Coolers, current draw, temperature, etc.
o Utilize knowledge of Verilog and FPGAs to develop and debug real-time systems.
Other Clients / Work History. For further details on these, please contact me.
Syndrome Corporation, Cheyenne, Wyoming – Senior Hardware, Firmware, and Software Engineer
o Design Develop FPGA configurations using Verilog for prototyping products using Xilinx and Altera FPGAs and CPLDs (Spartan, Virtex, and Stratix Families). Develop hardware from design to PCB layout and fabrication to RTL.
Shuffle Master, Inc., Project Lead and Systems Engineer, Fort Collins, Colorado
o Embedded Linux, Embedded Hardware/Firmware/Applications Development: Developed and deployed automated testing system that eliminated one-man-month of hands-on manual testing into an overnight testing run. Linux shell, C, and Perl..
AT&T Bell Labs / Lucent / Avaya Communication / (Alcatel/Nokia), Senior Systems Engineer, Westminster, Colorado,
o Developed and successfully deployed extensive web interfaces for administrative functions using Perl cgi-bin that vastly simplified system administration.
o Assist in discovering and fixing Unix kernel, driver, and library bugs; apply enhancements to same. Managed external development vendors providing device driver and systems programming.
o Develop code in C, Perl, shell, awk, etc
o First contact for "triage" team - emergency response to field support escalations for North America and the Pacific Rim.
Senware, Senior Software Engineer, Broomfield, Colorado
o Develop Perl code for Automatic Oracle Database Tuning Tool. Develop Unix packages for Perl scripts and SQL code. Install Oracle Database software.
The Wyoming Operation, Inc. (TWO Corp), Cheyenne, Wyoming - Director of Network Operations, Principal
o Directed company’s strategic planning. Mentored the technical staff. Develop admin tools and Perl cgi-bin scripts. Wrote Linux web-based automated user administrative and billing system. Configured Cisco Routers for ISP operations. Implemented security for all routers, networks, and servers in all ISP operations. Worked extensively with outside partners for services, development, and equipment acquisition. Wrote many Linux shell and Perl scripts for automation of operations.
State of Wyoming, Laramie County, City of Cheyenne
o Linux/Unix Consultant: Develop shell scripts, etc. Optimized critical server for DEQ Air Quality processing.
J.D. Edwards / ADIA Information Systems, Senior Analyst , Denver, Colorado
o Write shell, awk, and other scripts. Develop porting plan and schedules. Work closely with Windows programming staff.
US West / AT&T-GIS / ADIA Information Systems, Senior Analyst, Denver, Colorado
o Led team porting legacy database to Sybase on UNIX. Implement/rewrite UNIX system calls and SQL using C++. Ported company-wide sales database system to Sybase/C++/SQL. Design/implement server architecture. Wrote shell scripts to automate field package installation.
Tandem Computers / ADIA Information Systems, Senior Programmer Analyst, Denver, Colorado
o Delivered successful Distributed Applications Services (DAS) port from UNIX for major client. Led development of Sockets facility porting. Also wrote various tools using shell scripts, awk, sed, and Perl.
Resource Solutions International / SHL Systemhouse / Interactive Systems / Kodak, Systems Engineer, Boulder, Colorado
o Optical Storage Systems Engineer. Develop and debug SCSI device drivers for automated optical library system.
Chemagnetics / Otsuka Electronics, Product/Electrical Engineer, Fort Collins, Colorado
o Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Analytical Spectrometers: Worked with outside partners for developing stages of the MRI/NMR products.
Compu Systems Corporation, Laramie, Wyoming, Engineering Manager, Director of Engineering
o Led development of Point Of Sale System data collection system for major client. Delivered finished product that allowed client to collect data about shopper’s buying preferences in grocery stores across the country.
Education: M.S. Electrical Engineering, University of Wyoming. B.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering (Chemical Engineering Minor – undeclared), University of Wyoming. Passed the E.I.T. (F.E.).
Certifications: ASTQB / ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level (CTFL); Agile Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
Hardware Tools, PCB Tools, Devices, Databases, Compilers, etc.: IAR Embedded Workbench, Microchip MPLAB XC32, Atmel Studio, IAR, Keil, Atmel Studio, Atmel Studio Framework (ASF), TruStudio, STM32CubeIDE, ARM DS-5, e2 Studio, QT5, QT Creator, Eclipse, Processor Expert (Freescale), Mono (Cross-platform .NET), Xilinx Vivado/SDSoC/ISE/EDK/Platform Studio/ChipScope Pro, Altera Quartus/Nios II/Megacores, Lattice Diamond, Active-HDL, Mentor Graphics ModelSim, GNU C/C++ (native and cross-compile), GDB, Arduino, National Instruments, Hewlett-Packard AI (HPAI), Quick Test Pro (QTP), IXIA, Spirent SmartBits, ExtJS Application Framework, Catalyst web application framework, Eclipse IDE, Mellanox Voltaire InfiniBand switches, Makefiles, , GNU Emacs (for use with GDB), RealView Development Suite and debug adapters, UNIX System V Native C Compiler, Oracle, Sybase, Veritas File System (vxfs) and Veritas Volume Manager, Subversion (SVN), Collabnet, HP Softbench, SunOS C compiler, nroff/troff/ditroff/groff, regular expressions (regexp), Brocade FibreChannel switches, OASYS (Green Hills) 68000/10/20/30/881/851 C Cross Compiler, OASYS (Green Hills) Cross Compilers and Assemblers, UniFLEX Native C Compiler and Assembler, Microsoft C, Microsoft Macro Assembler, Xilinx Spartan FPGA Families, Altera Stratix FPGA Family, Mentor Graphics Expedition PCB, Cadence OrCAD, Eagle PCB, Agilent 16700A/B Logic Analysis System and Digital Storage Oscilloscopes, Hewlett-Packard 1650B Logic Analyzer, Tektronix Storage Oscilloscopes, Synplicity Tools, CUPL Logic Compiler/Simulator, SPICE, AutoCad, Microsoft Office, PXEboot/bootp/DHCPd config, Bugzilla, ISO 9001 Process Quality Control, Release Management, Memory Management (with and without MMUs), etc.
Microprocessor, Embedded Processor, and FPGA Expertise: ARM Cortex-A5, Cortex-M4, (Freescale/NXP Vybrid VF65/i.MX6/Kinetis K60/ S12/S12X, Renesas RZ (IoT), Espressif ESP32 (IoT), Azure Sphere MT3620 (Cortex-A7), etc, Boundary Devices and various other vendors’ ARM modules, Xilinx Zynq-7000/Vertex/Spartan, ARM 926EJS, Atmel (AT32UC3, mega, xmega, tiny, AT90CAN, SAM), ST Micro STM32, Microchip dsPIC33F, Arduino, MC9S12XDP512 (Freescale S12/S12X), 8051 (and variants), Silicon Labs C8051Fxxx, Xilinx Microblaze/PicoBlaze, Altera Nios II, Altera Stratix/Cyclone, Cypress PSoC, Maxim/Dallas DS80C400, PowerPC, XPORT, Rabbit RCM2200, SPI, I2C, CANbus, SPARC, UltraSparc, IPL (Itanium), MIPS R3000, 68030/68000 family, 6809, 8085, 6502, Z-80, ATCA, VMEbus, PC-ATbus, SBus, VXI, x86 (32- and 64-bit), IA-64 (Itanium/IPF). MEMS Devices. Trinamic TMCM module /TMC chip stepper motor controller families. AES-256 encryption acceleration.
Cheyenne Engineers’ Club: Pres, VP, Treas/Secr
Angel Flight West, (Medical Charity): Wing Leader, Wyoming
Cheyenne Flying Club: Pres and Founding Member
Wyoming Pilots’ Association, a
Non-Profit Org: Board and Founding Member,